Adding someone to your Facebook Business Page is dead easy.
So you’re getting help with your Facebook Page? That’s awesome! The only problem is – you don’t know how to add them.
Hyped to the rescue!
You can follow Facebook’s instructions here – or we’ve laid them out in normal human-speak below.
- Are you the admin of this Facebook Page you want to add someone to? You can check by going into Settings > Page Roles. If you aren’t admin, you will need to become one and then wait 7 days before making any changes
- Have you decided what level access you want this person to be? You can decide how much you want them to be able to do, by choosing a page role from this list here.
- Do you have this person’s email or Facebook account name? You will need this to add them.
How to add them to your Facebook Business Page
- Head to your Business page, and go to Settings > Page Roles
- Type their name or email in the available box and select the correct person from the list that appears
- Choose their role from the dropdown menu
- Click add and enter your password
If you’re working with an agency then instead they might request access from you, which is a different process, which you can accept by going into Page Roles again, and accepting their request.
Still having trouble? Get in touch and we’ll help as much as we can!